|Thirteen Things about Chaotic Crafter!
1. I’ve been married for 10 years to my high school sweetie.
2. My favorite band is the Dresden Dolls and I’m constantly telling people about them because I have to spread the word about how great they are!
3. I’m the fourth girl in a family of four girls.
4. Besides the hubbin’, I share my home with a 9 month old sharpei/mastiff mix named Moxie:
a seven year old chihuahua named Cordova:
and a cantankerous 11 year old tabby named Gutter:
I also have a goldfish that was destined to be a .10 feeder who is now around 9 years old and a black moor who is gorgeous but suicidal. He’s tried to flop out of his tank several times.
5. Hubbin’ and I paid our house off last year. From start to finish it took from December 2001 to July 2006. We are more proud of this than of any other accomplishment…ever.
6. I like to pinch people with my toes.
7. I would rather scrub the bathroom with a toothbrush than wash dishes or dust. I hate those chores that much.
8. I used to collect teapots and currently have around 60 just hanging around in random places.
9. I have several tattoos and plan on getting more. We own our own tattooing equipment but rarely use it.
10. I don’t plan on going to my 10 year high school reunion. It’s sometime in the next couple of months, but honestly? I don’t relate to my high school friends anymore and it wasn’t really a good period in my life overall.
11. I smoke, and I’m always paranoid that someone will love an intricate craft project I’ve done until they smell it. I wash everything, but I’m still uneasy about it.
12. I’m prone to depression.
13. I really want to put myself out there and meet new people, but I’m painfully shy. I’m hoping to change that by blogging and meeting new people who share my interests.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants