It took just two weeks of dedicated crocheting to finish this afghan! Now Hammie can stop hounding me for an updated picture 😀

Picture 214

I battled with a migraine on Friday and Saturday and that slowed me down tremendously.  I’m feeling a bit better today though and I was able to finish the afghan in the wee hours of this morning.

Try as I might, I couldn’t get a picture of the entire thing.  This one was taken on my bed with me standing on a folding chair above it, with my camera all the way to the friggin’ ceiling.  You get the idea though I’m sure.

The pattern was pleasingly accurate on yarn specs.  I didn’t use quite as much as the pattern called for, but it was really close.  Three of the six yarns called for I got from my stash, so that made me doubly happy because I really do want to use up some of this yarn!

Now that I’m finally allowing myself to work on something else, I can’t decide what to work on!  I’ve got three or four projects that are in progress and I don’t know if I want to work on those or start something new.  Sigh…decisions, decisions!

Advertisements