I was tagged by Jenn at Enjoying the Ride.
Five things about myself:
1. I hate okra. More than any other vegetable on the planet. Even more than peas; which I’ve hated since I was a baby.
2. I pop my knuckles. I mainly do it when I’m nervous or when I’m working with my hands a lot and need to stretch them. I do it despite the fact that my mom has told me since I was a kid that I’d have gnarly hands when I was an old lady because of it.
3. I’ve had a fascination with Joan of Arc since I was a kid. I wrote a twelve page essay on her when I was in sixth grade and even though it was REALLY REALLY good, my teacher failed me because he didn’t think I’d written it myself.
4. I love office supplies. New pens, stationery, book clips…I’m like a kid in a candy store when I go to Staples!
5. When I can’t sleep but I don’t want to get up, I’ll start going through knitting patterns in my head. I’ll count through lace stitches and fair isle patterns. Mainly because all the counting makes me sleepy.