Stolen from Jenn. I love these things!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Ew, no! Never developed a taste for the stuff. (and I HATE it when restaurants screw up the blue cheese and ranch dressing!)
2. Have you ever shot up heroin? No, and I don’t plan on doing so.
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I’ve thought about getting one for a long time. I was raised around guns and we have no kids, so…
4. Are you single or taken? Taken. For 12 years at the end of this month!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? YES! I hate going to the doctor because it usually means pain.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They’re okay. I like them with lots of onions.
What happened to Number 7??
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee!
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but I’ll be panting afterwards.
10. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes, and it’s really strange to have your boobies bobbing along the top of the water.
11. Favorite hobby? Crafting, in general…I can’t pick just one!
12. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex? No secret weapons, my boobs are far from secret! Bwahahah! But really? No secret weapons.
13. Do you have ADD? No, but sometimes I feel like I do.
14. What is the best part about the weekend? Late nights with my hubby/having hubs around during the day.
15. Middle Name? Diane
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need more coffee, I want a doll house, and I love nip/tuck.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Not a thing…I rarely buy anything at all during the week.
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink… Coffee, Wild Cherry Pepsi, hot tea.
19. Current wonder right now? I wonder when the hell my home owners insurance bill will get here.
20. Current hate right now? I hate that Gutter’s getting old. Not only does that mean he’s getting grumpier, but it also means that he apparently thinks he has the right to poop wherever he wants.
21. Favorite place to be? I love being by the ocean, but that doesn’t happen anymore, so my favorite place to be is home.
22. How did you bring in the New Year? I think we sat on the couch and watched the ball drop and then went to bed. Boring.
23.Where would you like to go? Ireland.
24. Name three people who will complete this. Dunno…
25. Do you own slippers? Yep, somewhere around here…
26. What shirt are you wearing? The blue pajama top that matches my pajama pants. What?! I’m home alone, who cares that it’s almost noon?
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Eh, not really. They’re so slick they feel slimy to me when they’re cold.
28. Can you whistle like a bird? Hahah! No.
Not sure what happened to #29 & 30.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t really sing in the shower…the neighbor boys play in their side yard which is right next to my bathroom window. They don’t need to hear that.
32. Favorite girl’s name? I used to really love the name Crystal until I met a couple of Crystal’s that were total bitches. I think I’m kind of digging the name Jolene right now.
33. Favorite boy’s name? Anthony and Edwin.
34. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing. I have a back pocket in these pajama pants but it’s silly and I won’t use it.
35. Last thing that made you laugh? Getting freaked out about a video game zombie.
36. Have you shaved today? NO! I’m furry right now. What? It’s still cold out, no need for shaving.
37. Worst injury you’ve ever had? When I had my teeth done. I consider it an injury even though it was surgery because it took me months to recover.
38. Do you love where you live? No, I hate it. I love that we own our house but I hate the area and I hate the desert.
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, but we never ever watch the tv in the bedroom.
40. Who is your loudest friend? Jenn in Omaha. But in a good way!
41. How many dogs do you have? Two. Moxie’s one year, three months and a sharpei/mastiff mix, Cordova is almost 9 years old and a chihuahua.
42. Does someone have a crush on you? I seriously doubt it.
43. What is your favorite movie? Shaun of the Dead.
44. What brand of shoes are you wearing? Shoes? In the house? On MY feet? Hahahahaha!
45. Who’s the last person to text you? We don’t text anymore because we shut our cells off.
46. What song do you want played at your funeral? That is far too depressing of a thought. Hell, play the Dresden Dolls and party for me!
47. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Making mini stuff.
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? “Damned dogs! Where’s my coffee?! I need a cigarette!”
49. What is your current job? Bone idle crafting diva with a side job as a housekeeper.
50. When is your birthday? April 26, 1978.