I was tagged by darling Jenn for this, so here goes….
~Link the person(s) who tagged you
~Mention the rules on your blog
~Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
~Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
~Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. When I go to bed I can’t fall asleep before a) laying on my right side, b) rolling over to my left side, c) rolling back over to my right side. Every single night. I have no idea why and I’ve stopped trying to figure it out. I liken it to a dog having to turn three times before they lay down.
2. I hate not knowing how to do things. It’s mainly prevalent in my crafting. If there’s a technique I like and I don’t know how to do it, I immediately start researching how to do it so I can doitrightaway!!!
3. If I’m eating something small like m&m’s or pretzels I have to eat them in an even number. It doesn’t matter how many I put in my mouth at once, but I count as I eat and if I have 9, I eat an extra one so it’s even.
4. I can not stop in the middle of a row when I’m knitting or crocheting. I have to finish the row and have been late going places because of this.
5. I make notes on everything! If something comes to mind and I need to remember it I will write on any available surface. I’ve been doing this for as long as I can remember. There’s a dresser in a landfill somewhere covered in phone numbers, dmc embroidery thread numbers, school notes and song lyrics covering every outside surface.
6. I take really short showers and have a “schedule” that I go through exactly every time.
- Get in
- Wet hair
- Twist hair into a bun and secure
- Wet bath poof, apply body wash
- Scrub left arm, across boobs, right arm, then straight down, ahem, right leg, left leg
- Scrub bottom of feet and between toes
- Rinse conditioner out of hair
- Turn off water
- Dry off
- Step out
- Clean ears
- Wash face and use astringent
I have no idea how other people shower and if they follow a routine. I’ve been doing this forever and the only time I deviate is when I shave.
Those are my weird quirks. I’m tagging:
and that’ll be it because I can’t think of anyone else at the moment.